Reach all project development companies
Get responses from best companies, experts
Select right expert to work on project
Complete project well within time
Save time, efforts and costs
Projects pune is completely free
Project development Life cycle
Planning is an objective of each and every activity, where we want to discover things that belong to the project. An important task in creating a Project is extracting the requirements. an analysis of the scope of the development should be determined and clearly stated.
Once the requirements are established, the design of the project can be established in a design document. This involves a preliminary, or high-level design of the main modules with an overall picture (such as a block diagram) of how the parts fit together.
Implementation testing and documenting
Implementation is the part of the process where project is actually developed as per plan. testing is an integral and important phase of the project development process. This part of the process ensures that defects are recognized as soon as possible.
Deployment and Knowledge Transfer
Deployment starts directly after the project is appropriately tested, approved for release, and knowledge transfer sessions. This may involve installation, customization (such as by setting parameters to the customer's values), testing, and possibly an extended period of evaluation.
Recent Project requirements
- ME project topics needed for matlab based project December 7, 2016
- Energy Management with ZIGBEE Sensor Network or 3D face recognition December 5, 2016
- NS2 ME project topics needed December 5, 2016
- ME project on Enhancing Life-Time Of Wireless Sensor Networks Using Improved GSTEB Routing Protocol December 5, 2016
- ME project in NS2 December 4, 2016
- Brain Tumor Detection using ADABOOST Algorithm in matlab December 4, 2016
- ME project paper based on networking using genetic algorithm in ns2 December 3, 2016
- BE project in Hadoop with data mining December 3, 2016
- ME project in Wireless Sensor Network December 2, 2016
- ME project on design and experimentation December 2, 2016
5 reasons why most project fail to complete in time
- Lack of crystal clarity about project requirement
- Correct methods and tools for requirement freezing
- Project road map for development is not created nor followed
- Frequent followup, analysis and Corrective Inputs are critical to success
- Ensuring execution on plan (following strict timelines and feed back loop)
Project development guidance
Project types and topics