Tittle of the project
Email: ME project in matlab for Artifact removal from nonstationary EEG signal using dual extended kalman filter with generalized orthogonalized partial directed coherence
The project is related to EEG signal processing.This project is totally in MATLAB software.I have all codes of project but I cant understand the equation of DSP in this code can you please help me to understand these codes.
Please contact me on below given contact number and email.
This message is intended only for members of Projects Pune platform. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Terms and conditions:
The contact information of clients shared here is intended only for official use only. Use of the contact information for personal/other purposes like sales calls are strictly prohibited. You are liable to legal action on misusing contact details.
areas of ability
Contact: +91 9503302505
recent project requirements
- ME project topics needed for matlab based project December 7, 2016
- Energy Management with ZIGBEE Sensor Network or 3D face recognition December 5, 2016
- NS2 ME project topics needed December 5, 2016
- ME project on Enhancing Life-Time Of Wireless Sensor Networks Using Improved GSTEB Routing Protocol December 5, 2016
- ME project in NS2 December 4, 2016
- Brain Tumor Detection using ADABOOST Algorithm in matlab December 4, 2016
- ME project paper based on networking using genetic algorithm in ns2 December 3, 2016
- BE project in Hadoop with data mining December 3, 2016
- ME project in Wireless Sensor Network December 2, 2016
- ME project on design and experimentation December 2, 2016
- ME project on image recognition December 1, 2016
- mobile signal jammer BE project in communication December 1, 2016
- ME project on linux and NS2 November 20, 2016
- ME project in labview based PID November 16, 2016
- ME project in NS2 on security enhancement in SDRP protocol in WSN November 13, 2016