matlab software programming simulink training in pune
Why learn matlab programming and simulink ?
MATLAB is called as The Language of Technical Computing. MATLAB is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and builtin math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java.
You can use MATLAB for a range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than a million engineers and scientists in industry and academia use MATLAB, the language of technical computing.
• High-level language for numerical computation, visualization, and application development
• Interactive environment for iterative exploration, design, and problem solving
• Mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, filtering,
optimization, numerical integration, and solving ordinary differential equations
• Built-in graphics for visualizing data and tools for creating custom plots
• Development tools for improving code quality and maintainability and maximizing performance
• Tools for building applications with custom graphical interfaces
• Functions for integrating MATLAB based algorithms with external applications and languages such as C, Java, .NET, and Microsoft Excel